State of the art technology delivers exceptional image accuracy
- Precision Scanning: iTero technology captures whole-tooth images without data sampling for precise scans, unlike other scanners that fill in missing information using algorithms.
- More Accurate Restorations:
- Virtually eliminates remakes to less than 0.5%
- Restorations seat more easily, reducing seating appointments by 22%
- Precision-milled models enable laboratories to create highly accurate restorations
Better patient experience
- Eliminates the discomfort of impressions and re-impressions.
- Shortens seating appointments by 22% and virtually eliminates return appointments.
- Powder-free scanning for patient comfort.
- Provides real-time, high-impact visualizations to help you educate patients.
Advanced technology makes intraoral scanning easy
- Does not require application of powder to teeth, making iTero easy to use.
- Wand can rest on teeth for easy scanning. Other scanners must hover between 5mm and 15mm from teeth to stay in focus.
- Scans can be performed by a single operator.
- Be up to speed after 8 to 10 scans—80% of dentists delegate some or all scanning to a dental assistant.
iTero provides the benefits of compatibility with Invisalign
- ClinCheck treatment plans are posted 50% faster1 than for cases using traditional impressions.
- Scanning with iTero translates to 7 times fewer aligner fit issues.
- Only 0.4% of intraoral scans are rejected, compared with 4% of PVS impressions.
- No more mess and gagging associated with traditional impressions.
- Exclusive access to the Invisalign Outcome Simulator helps patients visualize how their teeth may look at the end of Invisalign treatment.
Designed by Jon Pfingsten | Powered by Bluehost